Check the video below to quickly learn how to enable Input Tools in Google Drive/Docs.
There are three ways to enable Input Tools in Google Drive:
- Change the user language setting to the language you’d like to type. To do this, follow these instructions.
- Change the document’s language setting to the language you’d like to type. To do this, create a new document or open an existing document. Go to File → Language. Then, select the language you’d like to use.
- Enable Input Tools in Gmail.
Once Input Tools is enabled, you will see an icon on the right side (or left side on RTL page) of the toolbar.
Related articles on how to use individual input tools:
- How to use transliteration
- How to use Input method (IME)
- How to use Virtual Keyboard
- How to use handwriting
Related Google blog posts: