Google Input Tools Chrome extension
Google Input Tools Chrome extension allows users to use input tools in any web pages in Chrome. To use Input Tools Chrome extension, follow these steps:
- Install Google Input Tools
- Click the extension icon and select “Extension options”
- In the “Extension options” page, select the input tool you want from left to right.
- Double click on the left to add an input tool. Double click on the right to remove a selection.
- Sort selected input tools by clicking on an input tool on the right, and clicking on and icons.
To use an input tool, click on the extension icon. In the drop-down menu that appears, select the desired input tool. With an input tool turned on, the extension button becomes a full colored icon, such as . When an input tool is off, the button is grayed out . Clicking on “Turn off” will toggle off an input tool. You can also click on the selected input tools to toggle on/off.
Now you have toggled on an input tool, open a web page, move the cursor to the input box, and start typing. If it doesn’t work, refresh the web page by clicking on .
Related articles on how to use individual input tools: