Ready to apply? Great! You’ll only need a few things:
- Your current resume in PDF form.
- Your transcript (an unofficial one will do fine if you don’t have an official version)
- For some positions, we do require a cover letter, short essay, or some additional information, but for others, we don’t. Check the job listing to find out whether anything extra is necessary
That’s it! You’re ready to apply.
Submitting your application
We only accept applications online. Once you've found the job posting or internship that you’re interested in, follow these steps:
- After clicking “Apply Now,” fill out the required fields on the application form. If you're logged in with Google+, some fields may already be filled out. Make sure to upload and attach your resume as a PDF.
- To submit a cover letter, paste the text into the appropriate response field.
- Upload and attach your transcript (we’ll take it in whatever format you’ve got).
- If you’re applying in the U.S., you have the option to fill out some information about gender, race and ethnicity that can help us comply with federal labor guidelines.
- Click submit, and do the “I just finished my application” dance. Don’t worry, nobody’s watching.
What to expect next
Your resume and transcript will be reviewed by our staffing team. If you’re a good fit for a role, somebody will reach out to you.
If you move forward in the hiring process, you’ll participate in a series of interviews to assess your skills - some may be over the phone or on Google+ Hangouts, and others in person. If you’re applying to a technical role, you’ll need to demonstrate your technical abilities. A couple of protips: get used to coding on a whiteboard, in Google Docs, and be comfortable talking about coding over the phone. A recruiter will work with you to answer any questions you have and help with scheduling.