To download and install, follow these steps:
- On the download page, select the languages by checking the checkboxes. More than one language of input tools can be installed on the same client machine.
- Run the installer after download completed, and follow the instructions on screen.
To uninstall, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Start" menu.
- Select "Control Panel" and then go to"Add or Remove Programs".
- To uninstall all languages including the framework:
- In the program list, select the "Google Input Tools " then click on "Change/Remove" button.
- In the "Uninstall Google Input Tools" dialog box, click "Yes".
- You need to restart computer to make it take effect.
- To uninstall one language:
- In the program list, select the "Google Input [Language] " then click on "Change/Remove" button.
- In the "Uninstall Google Input [Language]" dialog box, click "Yes".